STOP RAIDING THE FRIDGE at night!
Updated: Mar 26, 2019
ARE YOU RAIDING THE FRIDGE AFTER DINNER??
25 things to do INSTEAD OF snack after dinner (unless you planned for a snack of course)
1. Turn off the lights in kitchen and say KITCHEN IS CLOSED
2. Drink peppermint tea (caffeine free)
3. Paint your nails
4. Read a motivating book (Shoe dog is a great favorite of mine!)
5. Write down your goals—read this every night- write down why they are you goals and what you will do when you conquer your goals
6. Write in a journal- about your day- your week – your year
7. Write in a prayer journal- 3 things your thankful for and 2 people to pray for
8. Watch your tv shows (do sit-ups during commercials)
9. Do my plank challenge (I can send it to you!)
10. Chew on ice chunks
11. Drink 8-16 oz of Ice water
12. Sip on warm lemon water
13. Do yoga stretches
14. Call your bestie
15. Do this- 50 squats: 50 sit-ups : 25 pushups (repeat 3x)
16. Read to your kids or play a game with your significant other
17. Start a blog
18. Soak your feet in hot water with peppermint essential oils
19. Take a bath in lavender oils
20. TALK to your family about their day
21. Walk right after dinner (even on the treadmill- I sometimes ride my exercise bike just slowly- did this mainly when I was prego- right after dinner)
22. Play an instrument (if you have one—or just try playing one that is in the house!)
23. Write in your planner your workouts for the week
24. Write down your meals for tomorrow
25. LAY OUT YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHES FOR THE NEXT DAY!!
YOU GOT THIS!
NOTE: wrote this to myself